Renting With Ray White
Thank you for your enquiry regarding our available rental properties. To assist you in the process of applying for a Property to lease with our Agency, we provide the following information:
SELECT A PROPERTY
- Via internet or other advertised source.
- Drive-by the property for location suitability.
- Contact us to arrange an appointment to inspect the property.
- We’ll meet you on-site, at the property, at the appointed time.
- If you are not able to keep the appointment, please contact our office in advance.
- Complete an Application Form – one per person over 18 years of age
- Include evidence of your income eg.
- Pay slip
- Accountant letter
- Centrelink documents
- Bank Statement
- Provide and attach photocopies of documents required to meet 100 points of identification as the guide shows below.
100 POINTS – OPTION LIST
Driver’s Licence – 50 points
Previous Tenancy Reference – 20 points
Passport – 50 points
Previous two rent receipts- 20 points
18+ Card – 50 points
Motor vehicle registration – 10 points
Birth Certificate – 50 points
Bank Statement – 25 points
Other Photo ID – 50 points
Telephone Account – 25 points
Current Wage Advice – 25 points
Electricity Account/Gas Account – 25 points
Please be aware that Bond Transfers are NOT an option.
Applications that are not complete cannot be processed.
If you require assistance to complete the form, please ask as we are here to help.
As your application is a high priority; we will endeavour to have an answer to you within 48 hours, but will advise you if it will be longer due to delays in reaching your contacts.
Information verification by our agency
To verify your application information we contact National Tenancy Database TICA . If you have had a problem with a previous tenancy, please discuss the circumstances with us.
We also contact your employer/HR Manager, current & previous Agent/Lessor and personal referees.
If Application is not accepted
If your application is not accepted by the Lessor, it will be retained for one (1) month and then destroyed securely, to comply with Privacy Legislation.
Rent payment method options
Direct Debit through Ray White Payment Gateway System, Money Order or Bank Cheque are accepted as rent payment methods.
CASH IS NOT AN OPTION.
IF APPROVED, ARRANGE THE FOLLOWING SERVICES
Either complete our Agency Utility Connection Form, available from Reception or arrange personally the following services as applicable:
- Power Connection
- Gas Connection (if applicable)
- Phone Connection
- Contents Insurance – Arrange personally